Change my vote to b too.
I guess that gives a little more leeway. 

-C

On Tue, 29 Jan 2019, 12:25 Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@...47... wrote:

I would also be for "no more than 100Euros".

Tav

On Mon, 2019-01-28 at 17:13 +0100, Marc Jeanmougin wrote:

+1 for reimbursed depending on expenses with a cap of ~100€, or (a) otherwise


On 1/28/19 4:23 PM, Ted Gould wrote:
I vote A.

I guess I'm thinking we usually do "no more than", and it seems like those are conservative estimates. So I'd be all for "no more than 100€". For instance to provide some flexibility over lunch, etc.

Ted
On Jan 28 2019, at 4:25 am, Bryce Harrington <bryce@...2...> wrote:
A majority vote of the current board members is required for the
following matter.

Proposal:
---------
The Univention Summit selected Inkscape as one of its top 3 finishers
for an award to be announced in Brennen on Jan 31st. Maren Hachmann has
volunteered to attend the conference to accept the award on Inkscape's
behalf.

- [ ] a. Reimburse travel for the event, estimated to be 55 € by car
- [ ] b. Other: ______
- [ ] c. Do not fund travel


Votes:
------

| Board Member | 1. |
| -------------------- |:--:|
| Bryce Harrington | |
| Josh Andler | |
| Tavmjong Bah | |
| Ted Gould | |
| Martin Owens | |
| Marc Jeanmougin | |
| Chris Rogers | |

Resolution:
-----------

Background:
-----------
Estimate of costs for travel to and from the event by car:

distance: 227 km * 2 = 504 km (313 miles) [1]
standard (charity) mileage rate (2018): 14 ¢/mi [2]
car transportaation: 38.41 € ($48.82)
parking for 9 hours: 12 €
lunch for 1 person: ~ 5 €
------
55.41 €

Univention invited two attendees for the event, but Maren was unable to
recruit a second from the project. However, her fiancé can accompany
her.

For comparison, round-trip bus tickets for Kiel-Bremen are 20 € per
person. plus 10-16 € parking and 5 € lunch.



_______________________________________________
Inkscape-board mailing list
Sent from Mailspring

_______________________________________________
Inkscape-board mailing list
Inkscape-board@lists.sourceforge.net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board

_______________________________________________
Inkscape-board mailing list
Inkscape-board@...172...e.net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board

_______________________________________________
Inkscape-board mailing list
Inkscape-board@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board