On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 06:35:19PM +0100, Tavmjong Bah wrote:
On Thu, 2018-03-01 at 08:48 -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for this Friday, Mar 2nd,
> at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel. All members are welcome.
> (Note that a Release Team meeting will follow immediately after.
> The Vectors Team will be meeting the next day.)
I will try to make the meeting but I as I am flying from the US back to
France today, I may miss it.
Just in case I do miss the meeting, here is an update on my Agenda and
* Agenda: LGM: So far we have three people signed up. Felipe's expenses
will be covered by Google.
* Action: List of projects to cleanup our code base:
* Action: Get word out about LGM hackfest: Just sent out another email.
Probably should do more.
Other note: kk and Alex V have both expressed interest in attending the
Sounds good, thanks.
Ted, for sending invites to old timers, was thinking we could just query
people with more than 10 commits that haven't committed recently. So
git log INKSCAPE_0_92_2.. | grep "Author: .*@.*" > /tmp/active_devs.txt
git log | grep "Author: .*@.*" | grep -vwF -f /tmp/active_devs.txt \
| sort | uniq -c | sort -n | awk -v limit=10 '$1 > limit'
This returns 81 emails when I run it.
Tav's writeup is really good, we could just send them a copy of that,
and say as one of Inkscape's past contributors if they're in the area
they'd be welcome to join us. Something like that.
What do you think? Would you be willing to send out the emails, Ted?
> + Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association
> + Boston Hackfest (March) [doctormo]
> + Merchandise sales [crogers]
> + Board election process review [tedg]
> + Infrastructure hosting [bryce]
> + LGM 2018 [Tav]
> + GSoC [ScislaC]
> + Other Business
> Action Items from last meeting:
> ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
> ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base
> ♢ ACTION: Send invites to old Inkscapers to attend hackfest
> ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page
> ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
> Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
> ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
> general sponsorship options [bryce]
> ♢ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
> contributors) to attend the hackfest. [tedg]
> ♢ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
> hackfest. [bryce]
> ♢ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
> email bryce for help [crogers]
> ♢ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
> ♢ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
> attendees [Tavmjong]
> ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/
> support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org
> Inkscape-board mailing list