On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 05:47:31PM -0500, Tony Sebro wrote:
On 11/19/2013 05:44 PM, Bryce Harrington wrote:
>In fact, Inkscape is in process of replacing the website entirely, with
>an upgraded design. The ETA for that switchover I believe is a couple
>For the current site, I'm not sure we still have ssh access to the
>machine it's hosted on (I gather the person who owns the hardware the
>site runs on has been inactive.) Anyway, I believe an issue is that no
>one can edit the current site. Maybe someone who knows more about it
>can fill us in?
>Anyway, I believe this is the hold up. If you feel it is extremely
>urgent, maybe we can look at moving up the switchover date. Otherwise,
>I'd like to see things proceed as scheduled, to avoid errors from
What's your projected switchover date, as currently scheduled?
It's scheduled for by the end of the month; see below.
On Tue, 2013-11-19 at 15:58 -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
Thanks, what is the ETA for this switchover?
Last week of November was my target date. I'm confident it'll be
switched by next week. We have OSL on the ticket today for the new mysql
database and I've got everything from the repo to the nginx config
points to py1, it can be tested. Once it checks
can be pointed to the same.