we're looking for people to try and open their legacy Corel, Illustrator
and other files with Inkscape 1.0 (or to look things up in the code and
tell us if they *should* be working).
Previously, these formats were (also) handled via extensions, and
uniconvertor was required for it to work.
Specifically, we're asking about opening:
* Adobe Illustrator 8.0 and below (UC) (*.ai) (I think those could be
renamed to pdf and would then open, but I have no example files to try
* Corel DRAW Compressed Exchange files (UC) (*.ccx)
* Corel DRAW 7-X4 files (UC) (*.cdr) [cdr imports, but this specific
* Corel DRAW 7-13 template files (UC) (*.cdt)
* Computer Graphics Metafile files (UC) (*.cgm)
* Corel DRAW Presentation Exchange files (UC) (*.cmx)
* HP Graphics Language Plot file [AutoCAD] (UC) (*.plt)
* Dia Diagram (*.dia)
Please reply at https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inbox/issues/1213
if you can
help with any of these.
(we need the info for the file bindings and for the release notes)
Hope someone can help,