On Jan 24, 2008 6:22 PM, Kostas Gerontis <gerontiskostas@...5...> wrote:
Yes I've used poedit in cooperation with someone else in the past
greek translation of Blender. Unfortunately after having translated a fair
amount of strings, communication mysteriously ceased, and no further
progress was made. I was surprised to see that the .po file seemed
translated more than half-way through, but then I noticed many strings had
the same translation, so I guess this brings us to 9%? I'll send a mail to
the last translator anyways.
I'm not sure I understood if you were talking about you working on
Blender or Inkscape translation... Anyway, if you happen to find (on
your hardddrive or email) your work on old version of the program
which wasn't commited into the official version, there is a way to put
those still relevant strings into the new version. You can contact me
I was looking for any pending, uncommited translations - I looked into
Inkscape bug tracker, both the old (sourceforge) and the new one
(launchpad), but haven't found anything related to Greek translation.
So yes, currently it's 9%.
P.S. You sent your email to me only, I'm not sure that was intentional
so I'm posting this to the mailing list.