I've created my first extention for inkscape. Though it needs some work we use
it allready and it's is quite usefull.
Its called "Publish Zip" and resides in the filters menu. It does the
- it copies all linked images to the current dir en modifies all links to be
- it creates a zip containing the document and the linked images.
The zip can be mailed and opened by someone else with all images correctly
You can find it here:
- Document has to be saved first
- to create a correct svg-document in the zipfile
pubzip has to be run, then the document has to be saved,
then pubzip has to be run again.
- it fails with an ugly error when document is never
- only tested on Linux/Debian PPC
Lingewoud B.V. | Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4 | Fax. +31 418 663053
5328 BG Rossum | pim@...1254...
The Netherlands | www.lingewoud.com