On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 04:16:50 +0000 "bulia byak" <archiver_1@...19...>
- the sp_fullscreen function should be perhaps in desktop.cpp, not in
Yeah, I put a fixme in verbs.h exactly that it should be placed somewhere
more appropriately. I'll put it in desktop.cpp. I'll also drop the 'sp_'
- the planned shortcut for fullscreen is F11 - I don't think f is a
good idea, it's easy to press it accidentally
ok, I'll change it.
- use the last argument of true when registering a shortcut in
shortcuts.cpp, so it shows up in the menu
- on my KDE 3.14, fullscreen only works properly when there are no
other maximized windows. If there's a maximized window and an Inkscape
window over it, then calling fullscreen results in unending flashing
of these two windows - this can only be stopped by killing
Inkscape. Anyone else having this problem?
This is a window manager related issue depending on WM_HINTS etc. (Xlib)
It works in sawfish, which is more tied in with gtk. I'll see if I can disable
it somehow or change the X properties of a window.
- when I open new document windows from a fullscreen window, they
sometimes on top of it but sometimes they sink under the fullscreen
window (can't guess what is the algorithm here).
Hm, no idea, could it be window focus rules ?