Thank you very much. Now i can upgrade my bazaar source. Also i had a
second ID in LP so there were no ssh key...
But now everything is okay :)
I builded a devel for windows and startet inksape after that. Now i get
an error message :(
<inkscpae.exe:2944>: Gtk-Warning **: could not find symbol
>object-visible<< as well as the theme
>>hicolor<<. Maybe you have to
install it. You can download a copy from
i don't understand the error message. Can you help me with that?
Thanks in advance.
Krzysztof Kosiński schrieb:
2010/1/29 uwe schoeler <mail@...2227...>:
> I would like to use bazaar for windows (tortoisebazaar) but i don't know
> how to use the program in the right way.
> I have to tell bazaar my LP ID.. and i don't know how because the
> commands are not working somehow.
> Can anybody help me with that?
It's best to configure it from the command line. You only need to do
it once, then you can use the GUI. Here are the steps.
1. Get a Launchpad account (I assume you already did this).
2. Download two programs from the PuTTY suite: pageant.exe and puttygen.exe.
3. Run puttygen.exe to generate an SSH key. Save the public key as
ssh_public_key.txt and the private key as ssh_key.ppk.
4. Go to your page in Launchpad and paste the contents of the public
key file you just generated into the box.
5. Start the command prompt (Start->Run->cmd.exe).
6. Execute those commands, using appropriate data:
bzr whoami "Your Name <your.real.email@...2058...>"
bzr launchpad-login your_launchpad_username
7. Start pageant.exe. Right click on its icon in the tray and select
"Add Key". Pick the file ssh_key.ppk from the file chooser.
8. You should now be able to use TortoiseBZR with Launchpad without problems.
Note: Step 7 needs to be repeated after every login. You can add
pageant.exe to Autorun, but you'll still need to do the "Add Key" step