I have two questions:
1) I think I didn't generate any SSH key and I don't have any pre-procedure
or softwares other then bzr installed to download new sources: I just did:
- downloaded and installed bzr;
- 'bzr branch lp:inkscape';
at first (only once at the very beginning; it took a while...), then
- 'bzr pull' (actually I often use Tortoise Bazaar but sometimes the
command line too);
whenever I want to update sources and then recompile; am I missing
something? I hope I'm not doing something wrong... Perhaps Tortoise Bazaar
did some configurations for me automatically.
2) I read on the update log that some changes have been done to build.xml
for "the new devlibs repository": I'm still using the old SVN repository so
what do I have to change?
Sorry if I missed something...
View this message in context:
Sent from the Inkscape - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com