Hello, In the past several months - closer to a year, actually - I've used Inkscape in a tight production environment almost daily. I have produced hundreds of illustrations for a computer-based technical course. During that period I used Inkscape 0.48.5 and lately switched to test builds and release candidates of 0.91. All of this time I have kept a list of the problems I ran into using Inkscape. Some are plain bugs, some are more complex problems for which I have no idea for a solution. After testing the new version to see whether some of these problems have gone away, I thought I might share this document with you.
Before I go on, I just like to say that these are mostly minor points. I am an avid user and promoter of Inkscape even though my workplace has provided me with a legal copy of Adobe Illustrator, which I think is inferior in ease of use. I think Inkscape on the whole is a brilliant piece of software and I'm thankful for all your efforts. But some problem just kept popping up again and again.
So without further ado, here's the document (it's a google doc):
Thank you for any comment or feedback you might have.
- Michael Grosberg