my issue is still unsolved
Is there anybody out there, how can help me?
For other inkscape users "save as DXF" works?
Thanks for any hints.
Am Freitag, 22. September 2006 09:34 schrieb mm44mm44@...240...:
I am using Inkscape Version 0.41 on Suse 9.3 and I would like to expot DXF
format which does not work.
What I have done so far:
1. downloaded svg2dxf.zip from http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~squiresm/
2. unpacked the zip file and copied the files ps2dxf.sh and dxf_output.inx
3. made the file ps2dxf.sh executeable
4. Then I start Inkscape from a Shell
5. right afte the start, I check the extensions-errors.log which has no
6. I place some straight lines and save them as .svg which works
7. I try "save as AUTOCAD (dxf)": Inkscape says "file saved" but
8. I get the following message in the shell:
Extension::Script: Unknown error attempting to open temporary file
: invalid or incomplete Multi-Byte- or Wide-Sign
[translation from German:
: Ungültiges oder unvollständiges Multi-Byte- oder Wide-Zeichen]
No file has been saved.
Any Idea, what has gone wrong here?
Thanks for help