On 11/02/2012 17:15, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Josh Andler wrote:
>> Hello gang,
>> Given that we are now parted from modevia, how about unloading builds
>> to graphicall which mostly hosts Blender builds? It already has an
>> Inkscape section that looks rather lonely.
> I think it's a great idea. +1 from me
So, we are in contact with them, and Uwe already has uploading rights.
Do we have anyone willing to upload builds for Mac?
I might be interested, maybe, to provide Mac builds from time to time
(no scripted nightlies for now), but I'd first like to know how
is intended to be used by the Inkscape project:
- for official nightlies only (i.e. no changes whatsoever to trunk,
upload builds unless they fail)
- custom trunk builds with local changes to packaging routines (not
available as branch or patch)
- custom trunk builds with e.g. features like experimental LPEs enabled,
or other patches (e.g. to allow building with a different compiler)
- trunk or stable builds with a different backend than the official
packages (e.g. quartz on OS X)
For example: if I'd be interested to upload a 64bit build of trunk
(packaged as osxapp, based on locally modified packaging routines) which
will only run on OS X 10.7 Lion but not on older systems (or at least
untested on Snow Leopard), how would I proceed?
- Will there be a naming scheme for uploaded packages?
- Will there be an official account for the project, or are contributors
assumed to create personal accounts at graphicall.org
, and upload
whatever they consider test-worthy?
~suv (hoping for more information)