On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Thomas Holder
I'd like to know how our policy is for such cases. Go for the
now, and revert it once the proper general fix is done? Or postpone the
whole issue until it is properly fixed?
If there's no one working actively on this area right now, there's no
need to postpone a partial fix. Just add a detailed comment to your
fix describing why it is not optimal and what is needed for a better
Thanks for the fixes!
Inkscape. Draw Freely.