A new version of Inkscape is now available for use. Inkscape 0.37
includes many major new features, numerous bug fixes, and extensive
* New functionality: boolean operations on paths, dynamic and linked
offsets, path outlining, standalone SVG viewer, drag-and-drop,
* More convenient editing: top panel, new color widget, 256x zoom,
snapped rotation with Ctrl everywhere, selecting within groups, lots
of new shortcuts, and more.
* Interface and usability: saving view with the document, zoom history,
fullscreen, hide/show all open dialogs, smarter export dialog, helpful
statusbar, and much more.
* Inkscape internals: built with C++, brand new classes for points,
rects, matrices, and URIs, massive cleanups.
* Last but not least: tutorial for new users, keys and mouse reference,
Inkscape User mailing list, hassle-free Windows builds.
More Detailed Info
RPM, Debian, Windows, and source versions are available.
Please visit http://www.inkscape.org to learn more, join our User
Mailing List, chat with the developers, and submit your ideas for making
Inkscape the leading SVG-compliant vector graphics tool.