It's time to vote for the About Screen for Inkscape's version 1.0!
We're very proud to present you with an amazing gallery featuring 124
entries, by 96 different Inkscape artists. Thank you so much to everyone
Community voting opens on November 18 and closes on December 1, 2019.
Here are the rules:
* If you don't have a user account on the Inkscape website yet, you need
to register (https://inkscape.org/user/register/) to be able to vote.
* Everyone gets 1 vote - this includes all contest entrants.
* Visit the gallery and check out all the amazing works of art.
* Click on one of the thumbnails to see the a larger version of the
image and a description. You can also comment on the contest entry.
* To cast your vote, either click on the check mark below the image or
hover over the small image in the gallery to see a circle-shaped
checkbox you can click on. If you accidentally vote for the wrong
entry, you can change your vote by simply voting for a different one.
* Voting will ONLY be accepted via the Inkscape website.
* You can vote until Sunday, December 1, 2019, 23:59 (Time zone: UTC).
* Once the community voting is done, the top five entries with the most
votes will be passed on to the developers, who will then vote to
determine the winner.
* For the contest participants, ANY modifications of the files are
prohibited at this point.
SEE ALL ENTRIES AND CAST YOUR VOTE HERE:
Good luck to all participants!