pdf hyperlink issue
I am currently using Inkscape version 1.2.2 on my MacBook M1 running
MacOS Ventura 13.1.
I am facing an issue when trying to add a target (_blank) to a hyperlink
in my PDF. When I open the PDF in my browser (Firefox or Brave) and
click on the link, the PDF tab closes and the link opens in a new tab.
I attempted to troubleshoot the problem by opening the development tools
in Firefox, and I noticed that the "target" field of the link <a ...> is
empty, as shown below:
<a data-element-id="10R" title="https://www.google.com"
href="https://www.google.com" target="" rel="noopener noreferrer
Thank you for your time and attention.
Guilherme F. Huth
Hackfest 2023 Bensberg - it's happening!
by René de Hesselle
the „Hackfest 2023 Bensberg“ is happening!
Hackfest week is March 13-17, 2023
deadline to apply for attendance is February 01, 2023
Now it’s time that you figuratively „git add“ and „git commit“ yourself to this
event on our wiki (scroll down to the bottom, section „Attendance“):
(This wiki page is still incomplete and will be updated continuously.)
If you have any questions or feedback, or want me to add you to the wiki page,
please use this issue in our GitLab (do not reply to this mail, neither on-list
nor to me directly, I won’t respond):
Feature Freeze for 1.3
This is to let you all know that the developer team decided to set the
feature freeze for 1.3 to January 31st 2023. This gives you a few weeks
to complete a feature merge request or help a GSoC student complete
Also decided was that there won't be a 1.2.3 release, but there will be
a macOS only 1.2.2 (build 3) release, which we may want to advertise
which should produce some better compatibility. The code it's based on
Thanks to the large numbers in today's first 2023 developer meeting.
Productive and fun. 😎️ https://inkscape.org/cals/event/1/
Best Regards, Martin Owens
2 months, 2 weeks