Voting is needed on funding for sponsorship of attendees at the Rennes
Hackfest and LGM planned for May 2020.
1. Travel Sponsorship to Rennes, France.
- [ ] a. Reimburse pre-approved attendees (TBD) for up to a flat
amount of $2000 per person.
- [ ] b. Reimburse using the ranked system used for the Boston
- [ ] c. Reimburse with open ended limits to extent permitted by
Software Conservancy policy.
- [ ] d. Other: _______
- [ ] e. No, do not fund.
2. Board-sponsored Dinner. The Inkscape Board will fund a dinner out
for Hackfest attendees and their guests. An estimated 10 people
averaging 30 € each gives a budget of 300 €.
- [ ] a. Yes, for estimated cost of up to 300 €.
- [ ] b. Recommend a change: ___________
- [ ] c. No, do not fund.
3. Refreshments. The event host will ensure there are snacks and
beverages, and procure other incidentals as needed for attendees.
An estimate of 10 attendees * 3 days * 5 € gives a budget of 150 €.
- [ ] a. Authorize reimbursement of up to 150 € to the event host for
snacks, beverages, and other incidentals relating to the
- [ ] b. Authorize a different amount: _______
- [ ] c. Do not authorize reimbursement for refreshments
| Board Member | 1. | 2. | 3. |
| -------------------- |:--:|:--:|:--:|
| Bryce Harrington | | | |
| Josh Andler | | | |
| Tavmjong Bah | | | |
| Ted Gould | | | |
| Martin Owens | | | |
| Marc Jeanmougin | | | |
| Chris Rogers | | | |
The Libre Graphics Meeting will be held in France from May 26th through
29th. We wish to also hold a 3-day hackfest preceeding it. Travel
grants will be provided to attendees of these events.
The exact list of approved attendees will be determined separately. We
anticipate attendance in the 5-15 person range, similar to past events.
A listing of prospective invitees is available at:
Further details about the hackfest are available from: