Sponsorships Refactoring 2021
1. Removal from our top sponsorship level of $10k the perk of having a
* [ ] a. Yes, remove the footer reward
* [ ] b. No, keep the footer reward
* [ ] c. Something else, please specify.
2. The increase in our sponsorships, from 0.5k 2k, 5k 10k to 0.5k 2k
* [ ] a. Yes, refactor the sponsorships as above.
* [ ] b. No, leave the levels as they are now.
* [ ] c. Yes, but use a different set of levels, please detail.
3. Maintain nofollow links for all our sponsorship links, but allow
them on news articles. other pages: sponsors page, front page, footer
* [ ] a. Yes, allow follow links on news articles only
* [ ] b. Yes, allow follow links for all sponsorship links
* [ ] c. No, don't allow follow links anywhere
* [ ] d. Something else. Please specify
| Board Member | 1 | 2 | 3 |
| -------------------- |:---:|:---:|:---:|
| Josh Andler | | | |
| Tavmjong Bah | | | |
| Ted Gould | | | |
| Martin Owens | | | |
| Marc Jeanmougin | | | |
| Chris Rogers | | | |
A new sponsor is asking us for follow links and footer links in a
pretty aggressive way. It seems like the project might be offering
ourselves up for abuse by people who want search engine optimisation.
RedHat have recently also sponsored us for $20k, this puts their
sponsorship at twice our highest level, and it wasn't even a sweat for
Sponsorship details: https://inkscape.org/support-us/sponsors/
Dear Developers and Board,
We're organising to have a video chat in 3 weeks time to discuss
opening Inkscape up to allowing more contributors that just programmers
to vote on board elections.
Please attend if you are a team leader or if you are interested in how
the project should certify contributions from all our different teams.
Calendar entry: https://inkscape.org/cals/event/11/
Best Regards, Martin Owens