Hi, I'm translating a .po file that I downloaded from the svn directly.
That .po file has strings that I couldn't find in Inkscape, for
example some strings tell about "flowed text".
It's possible that the .po file of the svn have strings that are
included on the development version but not on the stable ones?? I'm
using the 0.44 version.
Hi, I'm Leandro Regueiro and I am updating the galician translation. I
catch it from the svn, because I couldn't find the translation page in
the Inkscape site. Could you give me the URL of the translation page?
I couldn't upload the translation to the svn. How can I send you the
Also, you could give me any instruction about the translation process.
I am Alexander Shopov - the committer of the Bulgarian Gnome translation
There has been some interest in translating the Inkscape po-file in
Bulgarian by Ilia Penev. There also has been some interest in this by
I want to check that there are no other translators to Bulgarian in
order to avoid duplication of efforts.
The staging repository we use - for commits before going upstream is:
History available here:
I think it's time we did a prerelease of 0.44.1; this will give us an
opportunity to shake out any new issues, and give the translators an
opportunity to get their work in before 0.44.1 final.
I've updated the release notes on the wiki and bumped the version
numbers in the 0.44 branch, but we still need to do the rest of the dist
process and tag it all.
Someone also needs to document on CreatingDists the process of getting
the release notes into the NEWS file as well.