Inkscape developers are planning a hotfix release to be published around
July 14 - so if you'd like to get your translations for the 1.2.x branch
up-to-date until then, you can.
There's no string freeze this time around, but we expect no large text
changes until the release.
Up-to-date pot and po files are available from
I was kinda bummed that I couldn't get my Spanish translation finished
100% for the release of 1.2, so I'm setting my sights on 1.2.1, but I have
a couple of questions before I start working on that.
Do we have to wait for a git branch and a fresh po file to be generated?
or, can we just continue our work on the po file we had downloaded from the
Thank you in advance,
Blog @ codexion.com <https://blog.codexion.com/>