I ran update_po_files.sh in trunk again and commited in r21250.
For those who don't watch news at http://www.inkscape.org/ regularly -
there will be a release soon, so let's prepare our translations for
0.47. There wasn't a string freeze yet so a few strings will change
before the release but if you start working now and get your
translation as close to 100% as possible you may have time to do
proofreading and checking before release.
So let's start translating now to make 0.47 the best possible quality!
The last zh_TW.po has a problem, all translation gone in it.
I tried to compile and update POT by myself, then use POT file to update
zh_TW.po in poedit.
It's OK, but the zh_TW.po updated automatically by update_pot.sh still had
the same problem.