On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 19:53 +0000, Nicolas Dufour wrote:
> > De : bulia byak <buliabyak@...5...>
> > 2009/10/5 Krzysztof Kosiński :
> > > "When this option is on, the "Save as..." dialog will always open in
> > > the directory where the currently open document is. When it's off, it
> > > will open in the directory where you last saved a file using that
> > > dialog."
> > I second that. And please update the rel notes accordingly.
> Please don't forget that we've reached string freeze last Saturday, and that the deadline for translations is next Tuesday. Is it possible to delay that kind of changes to the next release (0.47.1 or 0..48)? The current string is not very good, but it's not that bad. The risk is that some translators don't have time to translate it again...
I'm sorry, it was really necessary to change (and has already happened).
Consider this an extension to next Saturday. (Apparently I forgot that
it was Tuesday and only extended 1 day when I did)
These is a message we should not translate:
msgid "PLACEHOLDER, do not translate"
But, can we copy it in msgstr field?
Or better than this, if this message is not to be translated, can you
remove it from POT file?
Thanks and best regards,
Hebrew strikes back with 90%!
That's the best I can do right now, Soon the semester will start and I don't
want to create a huge gap (10 percent is a pretty big gap already)
Hope that will do for the meanwhile
Yaron Shahrabani - CTO
Israeli Applicable Studies Institute
200 Hativat Yiftah St., Karmiel, Israel
Phone Number: +972 (4) 9988508
Sounds good by me. String Freeze goes into effect tomorrow, Saturday,
On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 10:51 +0000, Nicolas Dufour wrote:
> Could we declare string freeze now? It would be nice to let some time (at least a full week) to the translators to finish their translations before 0.47 is released. There are still things to do in the tutorials (but I consider that they are now frozen) and the interface (due to very recent string changes in knotholder and extensions), and some translators are really eager to finish it soon...
> Wardens, we're waiting for your go !
> Come build with us! The BlackBerry® Developer Conference in SF, CA
> is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart your
> developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and stay
> ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9-12, 2009. Register now!
> Inkscape-devel mailing list
I just wanted to inform you about a late-in-the release string change
that took place in preferences. Autosave page was renamed to save and
an option (and tooltip) were added.
>>> I agree. Attached is a patch which adds an option to the Preferences
>>> to choose between both kinds of behaviour. I renamed the "Autosave"
>>> page to "Save" and added the option there because it seemed most
>>> logical; please let me know if you disagree. I'm not sure if this
>>> patch is acceptable during freeze since in some sense it adds a
>>> feature, but I'd regard it more as a bug fix so I'm sending it anyway
>>> and leave it to the release wardens to decide.